I spent this past weekend at a temp job logging video footage of Aerosmith for an A&E (or VH1 or TNT or one of those cable channels that I don't get) special. Basically cameras followed Aerosmith around during their tour for a couple of weeks. I watched dozens of hours of that footage.
I now know more about Aerosmith than I ever wanted to know. Ever.
Facts that I now know about Aerosmith:
1) Tom (the bass player) used to be able to make rude noises with his armpit but ever since he grew hair there, he no longer can.
2) He can, however, make similar rude noises with his hands.
3) Their new album, 'Honkin' with Bobo,' is eluding to an old slang term for playing the saxophone. Not what you with the dirty mind is probably thinking it's eluding to.
4) The band knows all know the words to the theme song to The Patty Duke Show
5) Joey's (the drummer) favorite lyric is "Patty loves to rock and roll. A hot dog makes her lose control."
I wish I liked Aerosmith more. Because I'm already more than halfway to being a really skilled stalker.